Friday 29 January 2010

And Now You Know!

1) I have this bad habit,too lazy to get a cup I drink directly from the bottle (thanks to josh).

2) I am a sucker for pretty things,anything pretty catches my eyes.

3)Very indecisive am never completely sure, never!

4) Am absolutely lazy when I know someone else can do the work, but when there's no one I'll kick ass getting it done.;).

5) I think kim kardash is absolutely gorg.

6) I get bored easily.

7) Can't stand sad movies, am an emotional freak , can't hide my emotions

8) am a scorpio so don't get on my bad side, I knew how terrible it was when two girls tested
Ps-it is BAD!!

9) I've got the best "life motto", trust me it'll get you through this shitty world.

10) Ehmm there's more.....

11) Am getting my paycheck today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment