Wednesday 27 January 2010

Penny For My Thought...

Is your life as interesting as it seems?

It seems greener on your side,

Compared to mine that is.....

If I crossed over would I be impressed?

What I see from where I stand,

Is exactly what you let me see..

Is anyone's life as perfect?

I hope its as colourful.

Cause then I have hope, that someday,

Mine would be as perfect.(I doubt).

My past left a dent, won't shape up

Am sure. To deep a dent.

If I walk a mile in your shoes, I'll miss mine.

Your world might actually be prettier,

But to trade mine would never be an option

Its not as interesting, all the same its mine!

I am the main character in my own movie...

All lights and most especially my fathers

Eyes on me..

I am the co author of my wacky tale.

Thanks but no thanks, I'll make due with

Mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment