Tuesday 12 January 2010

SOCCER

How to start this piece is working up my brain. I've decided on what the write up is about though,choose soccer!.lol.
Meanwhile, between this is just a way to practice the art of writing. I hate reading,so can't learn from reading other books or write ups;I like to think I haven't found the right books but truth be told,I've been too lazy to look for the "right ones". And another truth is I'd kinda rather buy new jeans with the money *puppy eyes + embarassed*. Telling self to change hasn't worked out fine,and am fully aware that writing may not help either but what the heck.
Now,back to topic SOCCER. I know little or nothing about this sport, a list of what I do know would read:
1)Most males and some females included behave like its a drug which they addicted to,like it pumps adrealine down their veins. I've heard people have killed in the name of football (hear say).I know though, that some people have fasted for and only for this cause "that the team they support wins".smh*
2)It involves using only the leg to kick the ball
3)Fouls, sidekicks,red/yellow cards are some kind of purnishements giving to offenders, the offence defines the penalty
4)A coach and refree is involved (like duhh!!)
5)Seasonal tournaments like world cup, nations cup take place. often and
6)Clubs: Realmadrid,arsenal(gunners),manchester united(man u), chelsea(the blues) etc.are clubs...
Forgive me if I didn't mention your club. Oh well *sigh* enough of what I know, I actually find the game intresting I mean when you see the faces of this fans and supporters its like there's this rush. The excitement when the game begins, expectant faces, the fear mixed with joy..omG when you in the midst of these crowd you have the same emorush(emotion rush), even when you understand little about what's going on.lol.
Am writing this and I swear I feel the excitement. I was an arsenal fan, my reasons for joining the club ehmmm??
-i loved the name "arsenal"
-found out they had fine boys in the team.
-the fans had so much "spirit" even when the team played like ass!
Yeah, never understood the game,up until now I have absolutely no idea what goes on, I know that if a keeper let's the ball into the post(net) then "its a goal" and one point is added to the team that shoots.
Now am tired of writingbut before I stop I should say, I was loyal to the team (arsenal) even when they were bent on messing up, but it reached a point I just couldn't take it anymore, so I left the team.so now I rep the BLUES.
Its chelsea baybee..<3*

No comments:

Post a Comment