Thursday 4 February 2010

Gravity

I'll rather stay down with your memories
Than face ...
(Had to put gravity by sara bareille on repeat) only way I can write and feel at the same time...am beginning to sound psychotic...
I truelly am, really depressed..am running out of excuses,addictions, and things to keep my mind moving..on the look out for next addiction.
Yesterday! depressed,sad and angry was the picture I had on my face..paste my picture besides the definition of sad it'll fit so right.
Am not okay! Thank you..totally not fine..
At least I can accept that,although I accepted this fact a bit 3 months back the space between then and now felt like one day between yesterday same feeling now.(feels like a very long sentence).
I'll just write down the lines that defines my state now.
-something always brings me back to you,still feel you here till the moment am gone
-u hold me without touch,keep me without chains.
-i thought that I was strong,but you touch me for a little while and all my ...is gone.
-i leave here on my knees as I try to make u see that u r everything I think I need here on the ground
-u neither friend or foe though I can't let u go...one thing I know is that u keep keeping me down...
-something always brings me back to you and never takes to long.

1 comment: