Monday 22 February 2010

Every addiction should be dangerous

Yipee!!!!!I got it, I got what makes me happy.
I love when its around and hate when its gone.
Yes I got myself a new fill..
that said, the problem is its temporary.

Now I have this question to ask; why is it that the most interesting stuff are dangerous?
i tried to help it,said "no" in my head like a million and one times but obviously "no" wasn't loud enough for my brain cells, cause now am blogging about it. Its that important...

I really like it,And then I hear it telling me "don't fall in love with me". Am taking its warning seriously. I mean its a nice way of saying *singing* ''am only gonna break break break break your heart''.

It makes me smile, it is my new addiction..
it is better than an addiction, but it is dangerous it has the "danger sign" written all over the package.

I wanted an addiction this is more than what I bargained for. I knew going for it in the first instance was me looking for trouble. I found the trouble now I must deal.



This post is confusing . This is exactly how confused my brain is...am happy though.

Happy + confused = hartbreak ..

Soundtrack for this post is leona lewis -happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment