Saturday 13 February 2010

His Plan.

From my daily bread...at the very time I needed to hear it the most...

February 13th 2010...Saturday. First time I picked up my bible after a very long while.
didn't get the answer to the question I asked, I got the bigger picture.
Didn't get details of what the bigger picture was,just the awareness that it exist.
That's kinda enough for now.

Un edited,just the way it read...if you Christian and you want to follow up the passage,I read from Job 1 : 13-22; 42:12-17. And now the write up that followed;

Hymn writer William Cowper has beautifully expressed the unexplained workings of an all-wise and all-powerful God. He wrote: "God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants His footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm."

From our limited point of view,it often appears that everything is out of control. The heavenly Father, however, wants His children to trust Him even when they cannot understand Him.

While Michaelangelo was working on St. Peter's cathedral, (I love these story.) Other men working on the building criticised him. The great artist responded, " Even if I were able to make my plans and ideas clear to you - which I am not - I am not obliged to do so. I must ask you to do your best to help me, and when the work is complete the conception will be better understood." History has confirmed that he was right

Those who found fault with his work dis. So out of ignorance. Unable to understand what was in the mind of the artist, they couldn't see the whole picture.

Those who go through the deep waters of trials, afflictions or diversity often cannot understand what God is doing. But God knows, and we must trust him for the outcome.

Sorry am getting all "Christian nd religious" on you . Just wanted to share what helped out today.

Blind unbelief is sure to err,
And scan his work in vain,
God is his own interpreter,
And he will make it plain. - cowper

No comments:

Post a Comment