Tuesday 21 June 2011

the love of a father.

The love of a father is UNCONDITIONAL.

my father should care if im on Track or Not... but for however long it takes me to get on track..., not for one second should i doubt that my dad loves me.

i met a father, who lost his son. 2 days after the death, he's words to me were " God is love, if God took my son, its was in love...in love of me (his dad), in love of him (son), and in love of you (karen) and any other person who cared.
I love his perspective of Fatherhood...he looked to his God as his father.

Children are gifts from God
fathers should never stop loving their kids (showing it)
its a life long responsibility.
Unloving fathers create unloving kids,
who become unloving friends, unloving husbands and probably bring forth their kind of offspring.
rollercoaster ride .....where is the change in that????

if your earthly father wont love you enough (they are not perfect).
then yours God should love you as a father.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

i probably dont say it enough..im blessed with a dad , col gi Ayuba i love you dad.

5 comments:

  1. Your dad should read this! Nyc post. The results of bad parenting is what has brought us to what we are experincing in d world today

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAGGED YOU IN THE SUNSHINE AWARD, CHECK IT OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed true. Colonel Ayuba is a father to all. Am proud of him as well. Thank God I met him in my lifetime

    ReplyDelete