Friday 17 June 2011

Withheld truth Vs Lie / Withheld truth = Lie.

There's always two sides to a story,
The side the people believe,And the side we refer to as "The lie".
Whether or not the side the people believe, is the truth...
that side would survive (win) the test of time.

let's say the side the people believe is but indeed "the actual lie"
The truth would tarry.
For how long it would tarry, no one knws.
But surely someday the truth would surface.
Whether we live to see it or not.

That's a point!..but that's not the point I'm tryn to make.
These is the point I'm trying to make:
Do we know how many lies we've believed,simply by believing the leading stories?

If I had enough money,
I could pay every necessary publisher, radio/tv station to broadcast my lie .
"make the people believe".
the only dude with the truth might not be able to do much with the necessary channels,
and perhaps "the lie" doesn't affect him in any way(or so he thinks).
So d truth stays with this man, till he sees reason to give "the truth" to the right ear.
FYI :-other scenarios can play.

When there are no facts,Then Its just a story!
Not necessarily the truth.

I need an answer to these question.
Question: if I withhold the truth, should I be considered a liar or mute?
If no, when am I allowed to withhold the truth?

*these are honest questions, I need answers* thanks in advance :).

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmm tough one here karen! if you withhold the truth i consider you mute..ur allowed to when u deem best

    ReplyDelete