Monday 15 September 2014

Happy Fathers Day

The way we always come back to kneel at your feet
Sometimes we forget important memories and banish truths/facts
We reject the lessons experience once taught
How we tend to Forget about you when things are great and rosey
We run miles away from you
Like we'll be able to survive on our own
Later, we return to ask for grace
When dark clouds surface

It's nature, the way the world is designed
Seasons of change
Nothing remains the same
One day it's summery another day it's the dead cold of winter 
and once again, fresh spring

Dear Lord, let me always be at your feet
Grace and new grace each morning I plead thee, give
For the grace of yesterday is not sufficient for today
At your throne, your mercy seat I know you have more than enough to give
Better still lord, I know you are more than willing to give
Lord I receive. That's why I am saved
Because I received.

The love of our father is not reciprocal
Not to the love he receives
But always he's listening to us, watching our backs
Speaking to us, loving us
The love of your father is not reciprocal 
Not to the love he receives
He loved me first
And nothing pls read rom 8:38 NOTHING!
Can separate us from The love of the Father

Preaching Gods love for you was the message of Jesus, the message of salvation, the message of hope, the good news.
... And the Reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment