Friday 12 August 2011

inspired by 'i smile' - Kirk Franklin

we interact with people every now and then,
more often than not these people help me mold my perspective of life.
welcome to my brain..... phew

Every night before i sleep, i am subconsciously happy.
subconsciously.. because i may not be visually wearing this grin
however, the promise of hope keeps me going.

Anything and everything can happen in 1 sec,
and just maybe..this time what happens would turn out for my own good..
if it doesn't, then oh well "when there is life there is hope" in it?

Too many sad people, why join them?
I could choose to wear gloom,cos things aren't always that rosy here either,
but of what good would that be?

When I have to talk to a person, and he/she stares at me with a face like this
he/she sure as hell gets some negativity across to me,
he/she makes my smile bend.

positivity is the way forward people!
results in a win/win situation (no transfer of negativity)
this doesn't mean you should go about with the smiley grin (as that is not normal and it might get you checked in a mental facility)
but 'try to be that jolly good fellow' is what i preach,

Bad things happen, but its a win/win if you start believing good things can come out of negative situations... all starts with the mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment