Saturday 3 May 2014

win some, lose some, lose all.

May 2014: I have come a long way. Actually, not so long. 24 years of existence and change has been constant., adapting has gotten easier.

The old me has passed away and the new me would eventually have a wider picture, a different point of view..hopefully every change makes me a better individual.

"mane duniya?" Truelly I pray for more smiles than frowns as each day passes.
to be in charge of my fate, to pave my path making right decision.
these days im not afraid of failure, I am not ashamed of all my flaws.
accepting imperfection, seeing beauty in my growth.
learning to understand, learning to love.
learning to forgive, learning privacy
continual search for true wisdom (the kind Jesus showed)


Only 24 years and see how life has changed.
And I'll be 60 (if the Lord tarrys) and nothing might be the same.
Life...

what would my story be? Lord make it.


This post was written to let out a feeling; its hard to let go, but even good things change...not necessarily for worse never the less its hard to let a good thing go.but change is constant and maybe the lesson is to never get comfortable, to be ready and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment