Saturday 9 June 2012

Sister

How can i not call you sister
How can i not hurt when you hurt?
How can i not care and
why wont i walk a mile in your shoe,
to know where it hurts...
why haven't i apologized?
why do i hold a grudge, bearing a cross..
isn't it easier to forgive?
the world is bad , the world is terrible
thats the more reasons as to why i need you.
i Loved you once, I'll love you again
let me apologize for the both of us
cos it hurts to see you just walk away.

i pretend i am strong,
its the lie i tell myself
if Love is weakness, then for Love i am a slave.
i say a prayer for you,
for once upon a time we were friends
i'm ready to go back, to risk it, being hurt again
I'll be smarter, but a risk I'm willing to take.
its really sad to see you just walk away.

i still love you, so i always say a prayer for you
" Dear Lord, i love her, im no better than she is
and im sure you love me so i know you love her too..
pls bless her dear Lord, in your hands i commit my dear friend"
See, i always smile when you walk into the room
always happy to see you, just till you walk away....

4 comments: