Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Letter

The person you've seen all this while is the part of me I let you see, there is more to me.

Before you met me u had a life, and your uncertainty made me not want to drag you in to mine.

I probably should have said some things, but silence seemed like the only way to save you from me.

Silence is harder than you think it is, especially when you know you'll have to deal with that decision which you made all by yourself.

I hope you respect my desicion , am not sure if you understand it.

You see,nothing was mare to me or totally random,i paid attention to the details.

up till yesterday I doubted my decision but now I know I made the right choice.

Not fighting for you wasn't because you weren't worth it, but cause I wasn't sure who the victim was going to be.

Yesterday I realized it would have been us both...

So thank you very much, No regrets. but I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment